Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas.

Christmas just isn't
Christmas
without someone you
care about.
***

Anyways. Happy time. =)

DEAR...


Yeast - Thank you for the special lump of coal. It's really WARM.

Johnny - Thank you for the expensive iPhone. I'll try and not drop it so often.

Ee Wern - Thank you for the 280 candy canes. I'll meet up with a dentist next year.

Wayne - Thank you for the.. um... never mind. It's lovely, btw.

Lim Wee Tek - Thank you for the cool super nintendo, whatever that is. =) I'm sure it'll be fun.

Benson - Thank you for the...awesome football? Maybe I'll just keep that aside for now.

Lee Kok Yung - Thank you for the wonderful key to your heart. =) I'm sure I'll be using it for a long long time.

Jay Lim Zhi Pei - Thank you for the amazing car. Wont be needing it til I'm older, though.

Kristy - Thank you for the cash *ahemAUSTRALIANDOLLARS*. I'm richer now. >=)

Lysander - MY. HOW DO YOU KNOW I WANTED THAT PINK CAMERA?

D.K - Thank you for the nice iPod. =) I love all the songs in there. ;)

Cuan - Thank you for the pig. It'll always remind me of you.

Guan - Thank you for the socks. It keeps me warm. =)

Frank - Thank you for the Frank doll. I hope it likes tea parties. Not to mention the other gifts you gave me : *ahem* Gun, Bomb, Bullets and err... I'll skip that. =) Lets go rob a bank tonight.

Shi Khai - Thank you for the REALLY AWESOME Jay CD. Shall listen to it everyday. ;)

Charlotte - Thank you so much for the vacation trip. Tho it would be nice if you come with me so I'll know who you are? =)

Angel - Thank you soooo much for the lovely cloth. I love it. =) I just wish I know who you are, though.

Ashwin - Thank you so much for the really random bull. And I do appreciate that you'll shoo me out of the class every morning next year more politely.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.


Tho I didn't exactly get 50 presents like i wanted to, 44 is nice too..

Over and out.

No comments: