Sunday, December 14, 2008

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Dear Santa, I know I'm going have a wonderful Christmas today knowing I have such wonderful friends who are willing to waste 3 minutes of their life just to get me a Christmas present.
***

Thank you SO much.

Jeremy Sze - Thank you so much for the um... nice dentures. It's the most umm.. special gift I've ever gotten so far. Thank you. I'm saving it til I'm 70 kay.

Kerrissa - Thank you darling for the shot of Tequila. :) I love you too and merry Christmas.

Chun Kit - Thank you for the lovely Frappuccino. Tho I still have no idea what that is.

Jon Tam - Thank you for the pretty key to your heart. I'm gonna keep it safely in my pocket. x)

Kok Wee - Thank you for the trip to Hawaii. I've ALWAYS wanted to go there. :D Now I can sit back, and relax.

Prime - Thank you for the AWESOME optimist prime robot EVER. Maybe I'll start a collection. :)
Yaspan - Thank you for the COOLEST car. x) And thanks for dropping me a present too. :) I'll drive that car EVERYWHERE. Now drop me a driver's licence, would 'ja?


Thank you guys SO MUCH. =)
LOVE YOU GUYS LA WEI. x)

Over and out.

No comments: