Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Awesome.

Winnie's the 1st to GO TO my blog. =) HAHAHAHA. (happy, Gwen?)


Yay Winnie!!

And Gwen is the 1st to GET my blog link!!

YAY GW-

Nah. I'll pass this one. >=) HAR-HAR GWEN, HAR-HAR.

But yea,

I LOVE GWEN THO.

Gwen : I thought my name was Gwen Yi?

And Amber was the 1st to know about it! (i think).

GO AMBER!

***


hmm. Yesterday night was okay.


I went to look for a new phone. I picked Samsung F-480. It is SO COOL WEI. With touch screen and all but too bad it's really, really slow. =(


So yea. Now I'm stuck. The perfect phone isn't so perfect after all.


I need a new phone.. ARGH. Any suggestions??

Hopefull it has/is...

  • Touch Screen.
  • A really really nice camera.
  • BLACK.
  • Elegant
  • COOL.
  • Memory card.
  • Overall, REALLY REALLY NICE.


=) Well, if you have any ideas, my cbox is right at the side. Thanks. xD

Soo... Any suggestions.. anyone?

...

Anyone??

Guess not.

OH WELL. I'm on my own then. xD


Ok ok. wait. THERE'S BETTER NEWS (at least for me).

I'm ALLOWED TO GO TO GENTING WITH RACHEL.

Whoooooo~!! And it'll be my 1st trip THERE WITH MY FRIEND(S)!!! Awesome, huh? =)


Ahhh. I love my dad. xD


Over and out. =)

No comments: