Sunday, December 7, 2008

Never knew.

Hey, have you ever wondered whether you MIGHT have family members that you don't know of?


Okay so maybe you're not as blur as me. But yea, I FOUND OUT I HAVE 4 COUSINS!! Awesome, right?



And I never knew I had them as cousins. Moreover, I never knew I had little cousin brothers. THREE OF THEM. To be exact. And to make things better, they have a little sister! But I think she hates me cause everytime I grab her lil hand, she pulls it away.


Hmph. Fine.


...


Do I look that scary to you, HUH?!



*stares at picture of self*

err... Okay so maybe I do. Whatever. Deal with it. =)

But still, I AM VERY CUTE INSIDE.

*stares at mirror*

And maybe not.


Argh. Whatever la right?

Maybe I'll post about Genting later.

Right now.


TIME TO PLAY WITH MY COUSINS!!

Gosh that sounds weird. =/ But who cares la, right?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Over and out.

No comments: