Monday, December 1, 2008

4x4x4 Rubik's Cube. heh. =)

2 weeks ago...


I went to watch a movie with Rachel jiejie. You know. My cousin?




...



Right, maybe you don't.



We went to watch Mama Mia. HAHA GWEN, HAHA. >=)
(Gwen couldn't come along, you see. HAHAHAHAHAHA)




Yea well, the movie was OKAY i guess. Hahahaha. Kind of sick?
HAHAHA. I SEE GWEN BANGING HER HEAD ON THE KEYBOARD!!
Calm down Gwen, CALM DOWN. It's just a show. xD


Before that, we had 1 and a half hours to shop. The show started at 4, you see. And after lining up for 15 minutes to get 4 stupid tickets, we went shopping. From 2.05 all the way to 3.35pm. xD



I went to Mid Valley's MPH to look for my homework - Kidnapped. By R.L Stevenson.
NOTHING.




So I went to buy a 4x4 Rubik's Cube instead.




IT'S SO CUTE! And it's only RM84 something!! xD WORTH IT.


Too bad I don't know how to solve it though. xD



I kinda even broke it in the mall but managed to force that fallen-out-piece back in!! Yay me!!!



Now it's OKAY i guess...



HAHAHAHA.





My day was okay. Had some retarded convos with Gwen over the phone. xD Don't worry, I SOMETIMES WONDER WHY I EVEN KNOW HER TOO. :P



That's my 4x4 Rubik's Cube and my 3x3 one. xD I named the left one 4x4. And the right one Rubix. BRILLIANT NAME, HUH?! Hahaha. And when I 1st bought my 4x4, it's already mixed up. =.= STUPID PPL.




Hahaha. Me going online trying HOW ON EARTH DO I FIX THAT STUPID THING.



Over and OWT! =)

No comments: