Sunday, November 30, 2008

New 'Open' Blog.

So yes, I think I'll be updating two blogs now. =) Don't worry, the closed blog will have the exact same posts as this one. But more. =) HAHAHAHAHA. Well, your misfortune then. xD


So you people who can enter my Jemmaline blog, no point coming here. xD This is well... just for fun. xD HAHAHAHA. Hey, I'm pretty sure there're one or two people out there wondering what's my blog like, okay? Just one or two. So well, now they'll know. Plus, I wanna try a different template. See? I'm killing two birds with one stone. Only well, in this case, maybe three birds or four...

Or maybe five.

...


Wanna fry them?

---



See? Now I have TWO blogs. >=) No wait... er... wait lemme count.

...


Okay fine. So I have more than 5 blogs. So what? I was curious! And I'm only gonna update only 2. =) So THERE. End of story.


Or maybe I should update that Xanga one too.

I'm gonna regret this later. Well, that's later. Now is now.



Oh well.



OVER AND OUT.

No comments: