Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jonathan Tam.

Hey. I know I'm late, but yea.

BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!

His birthday was on the 7th December (Sunday). Which was also the day I found out I was in the papers, thanks to him. :) Yea. Apparently he (together with Rachel, and Clarissa, kinda. xD) was the only person who cared enough to tell me I was in the papers. *rolls eyes* But yea. Thanks Jon, I really appreciate the fact that you cared enough to tell me.

oh OHHH. Kerrissa!! My darling Kerrissa!!! =D She was in the papers too!! haha. x) Me love Kerrissa. :) Me love Kerrissa when she is very very lame. Me love Kerrissa when she is very very lame together with I. Okay I need to stop the bad grammar issue. But yea. I love you Kerrissa dear!!! And you know that. =)


Well like i said. HAPPY BITHDAY JON! May all your wishes come true. ;)


Over and OUT.

No comments: