Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Presents.

YAY!! 1st day and ALREADY I got more than 10 presents!! Thank you guys SO MUCH.

***
Lemme ask you a question.

WAS I A GOOD GIRL
THIS YEAR?? :D

If it's a yes, scroll all the way down, AND LEAVE ME A PRESENT!! :D Pwease? :)

***

Dear...

Jemmaline - Thank you for the nice Christmas sweater. It'll keep me warm when it snows.

Calvin Chew - Thank you for the GREEN CASH. It'll be my Christmas shopping money.

Frank Lee (get it? Frankly? nvm.) - Thank you for the cool guitar hero and CDs. They'll pass my time.

Gwen - Thank you for the lovely key to your house heart. Now I can steal your stuff enter your heart.

Santa Clause - Thank you for the... err... *blush* pink lingerie. That's very.. thoughtful of you.

Ryan - Thank you for the cutest pet rock. It'll keep me company.

Ashley - Thank you for the Mistletoe. ;) It's gonna gimme my first kiss. ;D

Someone - Thank you for the... *blush* nvm.

Ghost - Thank you for the blackest lump of coal. It'll make sure I won't freeze to death.

Wild Boar - Thank you for the err... SOFTEST tissues. It'll help with my flu during Christmas. *blows nose*

Randy and Admon - Thank you for the CUTEST GUY EVER. xD THAT IS A REALLY AWESOME GIFT.




NOW...

SPECIAL THANK YOUs TO...

Ee Quin!!
For the MOST AWESOMEST MOST BEAUTIFULEST iPOD EVER!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Sarah Tan!!
The iPhone is DA BOMB WEI. Not in a it's-gonna-explode way. In a I TOTALLY ADORE IT way. :) Thank you THANK you THANK YOU!!!


OMG la. I love you guys so much. Especially the Ee Quin and Sarah. =( I'm gonna miss you two LOADS when Form 5s are gone. *sniff sniff*

Sigh. Oh well.

Over and out.

No comments: