Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sogo - Genting.

Man, WAS THAT TRIP TIRING OR WHAT?

Man : I pick or what.
Layin : No one asked you.
No one : I did NOT.
I : Who called me?
Me : No one.
No one : I DID NOT!!!!
*5 hours after talking to myself...*


Well, we went ALL the way to Sogo, and found out that THERE WASN'T ANY NICE CLOTHES.

At least, there WERE. But my mom and her moodswing thing kinda made the whole trip so POINTLESS.


Ever stupid dress I pointed at, she'll just shake her head.
Me : BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT DRESS!
Mom : Aiyah don't make so much noise. *walks away*

Wheeee.... FUN. -.- And people wonder WHY I prefer to go out with friends. Pfft. I have all the reasons to.


**
Rachel invited me to Genting. =)

I said.. RACHEL INVITED ME TO GENTING.

Rachel Jiam x)

Yea, I'm kinda shocked (and very surprised) too but well, still, we were once pretty close friends. :) I still remember when we used to call each other at night just for the sake of talking. xD

Ahhhh. Good times... good times... =)


Lol. xD


HAHAHAHAHA. Oh well. I'mma go soak my feet in warm water now! The heels I wore WAS(and still is) KILLING ME. Eesh. Who KNEW they would hurt so much after walking for 4 hours?!



Over and Out.

No comments: