Friday, January 23, 2009

Cross Country. 23-1-2009 *Friday*

Okay, I'M SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING LATELY.

I stuffed myself with 3 mandarins today. I'm trying to get as much ppl to donate the cross country thing. So far I've gotten 23 entries only.

RM35.

The person who donated the most was Calvin Chew, RM5. Kian Guan donated RM5 too. But then he split the money up in a way that the other 4 of his friends donated too. RM1 each.

Oh. And other people donated too!

Some I just met, some I'm not that close with.

Thank you all, your kind heart shall put a smile on a little kid's face when they see what you guys have done for them.


  1. Lee Jia Jun (my 1st entry)
  2. Javeny (Sweet girl)
  3. Dylan Tan (lousy fella. xD)
  4. Chan Jun Shern. (Ex monitor)
  5. Tee Hui Yi (The girl who kills)
  6. Ashley Gan (Where I went to swim)
  7. Calvin Chew (Generous)
  8. Koh Ee Wern. (The name i spelled wrongly)
  9. Zhi Pei (The che ling dude)
  10. Cheah Cui Yi (The hip hop girl)
  11. Ng Leon (The dude who looks like a cross between Mark Chui and Xin Yuan)
  12. Wong Yih Wen (The smart+hardworking girl)
  13. Christopher Chung (The little cute fella.)
  14. Mikaela Rhema (My little sister)
  15. Loh Kian Guan (The rich dude)
  16. Lim Wee Tek (The dude who doesn't talk to me in school)
  17. Cheng Choon (The supposed-to-be generous person)
  18. Liew Kim Woon (The super smart chess dude)
  19. Nicholas Kang (The cute little devil)
  20. Wong Gwen awesome Yi. (or so it says)
  21. Mervin Ng (The checkers King)
  22. Clarissa Chung (The perfect girl)
  23. Ong Xin Jie (My sweet primary friend)
Yup.

That's what made he have RM35 now.

Thank you guys
SO MUCH.

You'll never know. That RM1 have the power to put a smile on a child's face.

What can be better than that?


Over and out.

No comments: