Monday, January 26, 2009

Layina.

Layina.




TADA. MY NEW INDIAN NAME.



Everybody : You have too many names lah.
You : No I don't.
Everybody : Not you, you. Her, you.
Her : What?
What : Yes? Someone called?
Someone : No i did not.
I : I did what?
Someone : Not talking to you.
You : NOW YOU'RE NOT TALKING TO ME?? T.T
Everybody : STAY OUT OF THIS.




SO....

Layina. So awesome right? :D
Sounds like hyena(sp?) though. =/
But hey. I laugh like one.
So whatever.

Gwen : You? Laugh like a hyena? HAHAHAHA OH PLEASE LA. A HYENA CAN LAUGH BETTER THAN YOU OKAY. *and on with the insults* AND AND AND THE HYENA'S TEETH IS STRAIGHTER THAN YOURS.... *blah blah blah*


...


I hate you people.
You : You hate me?
Me : You do?
You : I do what?
I : Pardon?
Layin : SHUT UP!!


Geez.

And I just found out I let my name out.

And ummm. The picture. I'm ugly in real life.

SO YEA. PLEASE DON'T STALK ME.

(not like anyone would want to)

over and out.

No comments: