Saturday, February 28, 2009

1st March.

I'm turning 15 tomorrow.

I don't know WHY I'm not happy that tomorrow's my birthday.

And I had the strangest dream that the whole school will sing me a birthday song after the che ling demo on Monday. It's like, 3W singing happy birthday... then the whole school followed.

Now THAT would be cool.

Maybe I'm just nervous about going on the podium... Yea. Maybe.

Or maybe I'm just upset that I made the biggest mistake in my life.

I can't believe I'm broken hearted RIGHT before my birthday.

I'm sorry if my "HAPPY BLOG" isn't happy anymore.

And I'm sorry Vivian that I can't exactly cheer up now.

I'm sorry Calvin if I don't feel like talking to you anymore.

I'm sorry Leon that I've ever known you in my life. I really am.

... I need to lock myself in my room and sob now.

Over and out.

No comments: