Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BACK OFF.

You know what I don't like most?

PEOPLE ASSUMING I BRING EVERYTHING FOR THEM.

And you know what makes things worse?

PEOPLE BEING NICE TO ME ONLY WHEN THEY NEED SOMETHING THAT I HAVE AND THEY DON'T.

If you can answer any of the questions above, well done, you know me! =)

And if you can answer any of the questions above, AND STILL BORROW STUFF FROM ME ALL THE TIME, well, YOU'RE JUST A BIG FAT JERK. So BACK OFF.

Even GWEN agrees. Everytime when there's something, everyone will say, "Go ask Lay Yin."

Example A.
Student A : Eh, you got glue ah?
Student B : No. Go ask Lay Yin.
Student A : Oh ya lor hor...

Example B.
Student A : Eh Lay Yin, you got tape?
Layin : Err... No, not today, sorry. But I have double sided tape.
Student A : *tooot*#$%^@! BRING ALSO CANNOT BRING GO BRING DOUBLE SIDED TAPE FOR WHAT?! Stupid is it? EESH. Eh, ANYONE ELSE GOT TAPE?
-You know who you are.-

Example C.
Student A : Eh, tissue provider, tissue? (can i have tissue)
Layin : Where's your OWN tissue?
Student A : I didn't bring.
Layin : Why do you need tissue?
Student A : I got flu. I need to blow my nose.

WHAT CRAP IS THAT?

Example D.
Student A : Layin, can I borrow tissue?
Layin : oh okay.
*5 minutes later*
Student A : Layin, can I borrow tissue again?
Layin : What FOR?
Student A : I wanna wipe away the dust.
Layin : ... Do you know other ppl NEED this tissue for MORE URGENT THINGS? (example blowing nose, toilet, bleeding, etc.)
Student A : Yea, like me?

-Why are we friends again?-

Example E.
Student A : Lay Yin, tape. (It means I need the cello tape)
Layin : ... I'm human too you know?
Student A : o.O TAPE?
Layin : *annoyed* ... I SAID I'M HUMAN TOO YOU KNOW.
Student A : I SAID I WANT TAPE LA YOH. CAN YOU SEE MY BOOK IS TORN?
Layin : *angry* SAY PLEASE LAH!
Student A : oh... Please?

No, Student A ISN'T the same person OVER AND OVER AGAIN. (Or at least, in this blog. But those PEOPLE asks things from me almost everyday.)

You wanna see how some JERKS talk to me sometimes? I know it's mean the way I discribe them, but think about it, they CAN be pretty RUDE when they don't need anything from me.

Layin : *singing to herself*
Student A : Eh Layin, singing very fun is it? *rolls eyes, being sarcastic*
Layin : *angry* Yea, you know what? IT'S WAY BETTER THAN LENDING YOU STUFF ALL THE TIME.
Student A : Oh ya lor hor, singing very fun wan. Hehehe. *innocent smile*

And you wanna see this WORSE JERK?
Girl : Layin, your hair so nice today.
Layin : err....thanks?
Girl : Can I borrow tape?

Eh, SHOOT YOU LAH. So what, if I didn't bring ANYTHING, you guys can insult me, SAY I'm not nice, think my hair is weird AND STUFF LIKE THAT LAH?

Already I have to STAND your stupid reluctant attitude in doing things, and you're trying to drive me MAD is it?

And you blame me for having mood swings? Hello? YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES CAUSING IT OKAY.

It's not that I'm not nice. I have my LIMITS TOO YOU KNOW.

But seriously, SCISSORS, GLUE, it's an EVERYDAY thing. If you don't bring once in a while, FINE. I'll be GLAD to help you. But NOOOO~ You're asking that from me ALMOST EVERY FREAKING DAY.

And you blame me for being mad at you?

It's seriously annoying, okay? ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T SAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU LIKE I'M SUPPOSED TO BRING THEM FOR YOU.

I'm your friend, NOT YOUR STUPID MAID.

I swear, if I ever, EVER hear ANYONE OF YOU PEOPLE WHO CONSTANTLY DON'T BRING YOUR OWN STUFF TO SCHOOL ASKING ME FOR THINGS AGAIN, I am gonna SCREAM. >=(


I have to bring things for the CLASS. DO YOU SEE ME DYING BECAUSE OF IT? I'M DYING COZ OF YOUR STUBBORN AND SELFISH AND IDIOTIC ACTS.
BRING YOUR OWN FREAKING THINGS TO SCHOOL.
It wont kill you, RIGHT?

Do I make myself clear?

If you say no, WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE.

And this time, I REALLY MEAN IT.

Bring your own stupid READERS. Your own scissors, glue, YOUR STUPID TAPE IF YOU NEED IT THAT BADLY, stapler, COLOUR PENCILS, magic pen, TISSUE, etc etc ETC.

I'M SICK OF YOU GUYS ALREADY.

so GO AWAY.

The next time I hear the same person asking for the same things, I CHOOSE TO IGNORE.


Over and out.

1 comment:

~ǝɔılɐɯ~ said...

awwww...poor lay yin...i hope im not ine of those ppl that need to face your wrath ^____^ but it is true though...ppl ask A LOT from you...