Friday, February 13, 2009

Names - Lay Yin.

I'm really sorry about my mood swings lately. =(

Well, I'm feeling much better now. :)

I promise to be much nicer to you guys. :( Really. I'll be more patient, I SWEAR.

But don't take advantage of that. =.=

That, and 2days ago (11-2-2009 *Wed*) at 1am in the morning, I had this sudden craving to find people named "Lay Yin".
So I googled my name. :D
What a good excuse to do so, no?

I found LOADS. There's Ng Lay Yin, Lays Lay Yin (cool), Seah Lay Yin, Lay Yin Tan (www.linkedin.com/pub/6/532/198.com), Lay Yin Tang (from Japan), Lay Yin Chong etc etc. So cool, RIGHT? :D

So later on, to be more specific, I googled "Tan Lay Yin" and guess what?

I FOUND PEOPLE WITH THE SAME NAME AS I. Or at least, I found a girl called Jessica Tan Lay Yin. Wow RIGHT?

(for those of you who don't know my amazingly long name, it's Jennifer Tan Jemmaline Lay Jessica Yin. Shall I add the rest?
-Layina.
-Layin.
-Lyanna.
-Lynn.
Etc etc. *if I continue, I will NEVER finish my homework in time.)

Actually I found Jessica's blog. It was rather nice. :) And then there's another girl called Vivian Tan Lay Ying. Like, WHOA. :D She was really, really friendly. And guess what? I think she likes Jay Chou songs TOO. :D

Ah it's getting late. =/
Early, actually. :) 12.30 in the morning.

AND MY HOMEWORK'S ONLY HALF DONE.

Eesh.


Over and out.

PS : I found this too. www.thestar.com.my/education/story.asp?file=/2008/12/7/education/2654044&sec=education.com

No comments: