Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick.

Like, whoa.

Who knew
(flu + cough + sore throat) + Shouting = Massive headache.

Wow, right?

KH time I had to yell at the class.

I don't get those ppl. I don't like to shout. Why can't they just listen the 1st time I ask them too?

I'm too soft? No.
Some students in the front rows were busy talking in groups.
I didn't say please?
Fine. I'll do that next time.
I was being pushy?
I wouldn't HAVE to if they just listened.

So lets start from the beginning of my very tiring day.
*Read at own risk*

Maths was okay. Not much homework. So skip that.
BM was alright. Nothing much to do. Bryan left his books behind. But we'll talk about that later.
Geo was alright. Nothing much either.

Recess. My wonderfully stupid day started there.
I gave madam the Lidra paper I printed out for her.
Apparently my handwriting was UGLY so I had to print it out.
Okay fine, so it is. BUT SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY IT OUT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLUB, RIGHT?

So I passed the paper. She said it looks nice. *No. It still doesn't make up for the ugly handwriting* Then, she asked me to do MORE work for Lidra.

DO I FREAKING LOOK LIKE THE PRESIDENT TO YOU? HUH? DO I? DO I!?!?!?!?!?!?

Being too nice is killing me.

I won't mind, really, if I have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.
It's not like I don't have other things to do right?
Other things that I am SUPPOSED to do which is MY JOB.

I didn't say no. I just took the papers, and left. Ugh. So...much...cutting...and....pasting.....

1st. She asked me to do the "LIDRA 2009" sign for the board. Yea sure.
Then she wants me to do the thingy with all the names of the ppl with a post. Fine. THEN SHE WANTS ME TO TYPE OUT THE WHOLE STUPID CLUB LIST.

Is that my job?
No.
I JUST A FREAKIN MEMBER OKAY.
Where's the secretary?
Form rep?
ANYBODY???

I just thank God Ashwin was nice enough to help me with those stuff.

THANK YOU
ASHWIN.

I'm supposed to HELP OUT.
Not DO EVERY FREAKING THING FOR EVERYBODY.

Fine. Whatever. Moving on.

Prep was okay. I spent that time cutting and pasting those papers.
Gwen helped a little.
English we did scrap book. :)
Science, was okay. I'm GENEROUS. x) *ahem Blood type : O*

Lunch time. Ran around passing books up. Gwen helped. again.

KH time. Do you know how many freaking times a girl monitor has to SCREAM to get the class to listen?
Oh no wait, you don't.

Well, a lot of times.

And let me just tell you a random fact about myself.

I get very, VERY, VERY annoyed EASILY when I'm sick.

And lucky you, I have flu, cough AND sore throat.

And after today, my head hurts badly.

And you know, it WOULD help if you tell your monitor that you didn't bring your books when he or she is collecting them.

It is VERY annoying if you JUST. KEEP. QUIET.

And it's okay if you've done any of the above to me. Really, it's okay. Just please, PLEASE don't do it again?


Over and out.

No comments: