Sunday, February 15, 2009

Running for other people's lives.

YES. TODAY WAS THE CROSS COUNTRY DAY.

Not to mention valentines day.

No, I didn't hold hands with a guy. =.=

So cross country was fun. :D

It was held at Lake Gardens. (again) And this time, I didn't have to wake up at 6! :D Uhh. But still, 6.30 was early too. Haha. 30 minutes extra sleeping-time! =D

So everyone was there. The stupid grassland was muddy and damp, just like last year. I got bitten by insects, just like last year. And I came home with aches everywhere. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR.

And you know what?

IT'S GONNA REPEAT ALL OVER AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

But I had laughs.

Prime : I like the part where the guy said something about fresh air.
Layin : Yea, me too...
Prime : I disagree.
Layin : HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

It was true. Some parts of the route smells like, uhh... rotten leaves.

Prime : Hey, do you know how to insult someone without them knowing?
Layin : No, how?
Damien : Yea, how?
Prime : I'm sorry. You're not smart enough to know this.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. omg. AND AND AND...

Prime : Is it hot here, or is it you?
Layin : Err....
Prime : Oh no wait, IT'S ME. =D

Oh OHHHH. :D

Layin : *exhausted* Prime, would you mind if you have a 50kg girl on your back while you run to the finish line? (Meaning 'will you carry me all the way to the finish line?')
Prime : Err.. yes, i do.
Layin : Aww. =(
Prime : How would YOU mind having a 75kg boy on your back all the way to the finishing line?
Layin : Err. NO THANK YOU.

HAHAHAHAHA. omg xD


Thank you, Prime for the wonderful time in Lake Gardens! :D

*I'm so sorry I ran off after the cross country to the play ground. I'm still a kid, ya know? xD

*lalalalala*

Over and out.

No comments: