Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I love my friends.

OMG.



Remember how I complained I had a terrible birthday?


OMG.


Ishallnotcomplainanymore.
Ishallnotcomplainanymore.
Ishallnotcomplainanymore.

And for those of you whose friends aren't my friends...
HAH. IN. YOUR. FACE. >=3

I have the most awesomest friends EVER wei. =') < happy tears.

Okay. So lets start with after KH...

So Gwen and I went upstairs together. She took out this letter, put it on a table, so naturally I wanted to see what letter was it all about. THEN she snatched it away. -.-

Weird.

THEN.

"Layin, will you follow me go pee?". ... like, WHAT? SHE USED THE SAME TRICK ON HUI YI AND CHEE CHING LA WEI. =.=

THEN THEN.

Amber : "Hey Layin! C'mon lets go to the bench. So what was it you wanted to tell me again?"
... She sounded high pitched and a lil too excited.
Amber : "Later I need to go look for a GB member in the canteen. Follow me?"
Huh?!

THEN THEN THEN.

She brought me to the canteen, with Gwen beside, AND A GROUP OF PPL WERE STANDING AT A TABLE AT THE BACK WITH A CAKE FULL OF LIGHTED CANDLES AND THEY STARTED SINGING ME A HAPPY BDAY SONG.

... I think i said Oh My God for more than... A billion times.

OMG.


Crap wei. WANNA SURPRISE ME ALSO NO NEED TO GIVE ME HEART ATTACK LA OKAY.

:D lol.

Everything was so perfect wei.

Thank you guys SO much.

Thank you Calvin.
Thank you Calvin's friend - Sorry I can't spell your name...
Thank you Edward.
Thank you Xin Yuan.
Thank you Zhi Pei.
Thank you Khai Li.
Thank you Naveena.
Thank you Chun Kit. - for the pink cow I named Daisy.
Thank you Ashley.
Thank you Clarissa.
Thank you EVERYBODY.

... but most importantly...
Thank you Madam NURUL SYUHADA.
Thank you KERRISSA.
Thank you CUI YI.
Thank you HUI YI.
Thank you GWEN.
Thank you AMBER.
Seriously. I was surprised I didn't cry.

So it was a surprise party full of surprises.

Thank you guys, and Madam, so SO SOOO much.

I love you guys wei. Seriously. I do.

Thank you for being there for me, especially Amber and Gwen and Cui Yi and Hui Yi and Calvin and etc when I need you guys.

I love you guys.
I. LOVE. YOU.

omg la. EVEN NOW I'M STILL SAYING OMG YOU KNOW. =.=

I don't know how to THANK you...

And yes, I know you guys didnt forget about my birthday... :D But keeping this as a secret for 30 days... Wow.

Thank you guys so SO much.


OH MY GOD.



Over and out.

No comments: