Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What friends?

Ever heard of the word TRUST?

I know who you are and what you did.

Trusted you to enter a private blog. And this is what happens?

Well.. Actually i have to thank you. What you did reminded me not to be so careless when dealing with personal stuff. And what you did made me realize that friends like you, I'm better off without.

It's a private blog for goodness sake.

WHY ON EARTH DO YOU THINK IT'S
PRIVATE?

It's PRIVATE because there are stuff inside that can't be revealed.
It's PRIVATE because what is inside, shouldn't be exposed.
It's PRIVATE because what it contains, IS SENSITIVE.
It's PRIVATE because the things inside ARE SUPPOSED TO BE KEPT A SECRET.
It's PRIVATE because I DON'T WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO FREAKING KNOW.

And you?
I trusted you enough to let you enter my private blog.
I trusted you enough to let you know about my private life.
I trusted you enough to let you know the REAL me.
I trusted you enough to let you know what's going on.
I trusted you enough to let you show you I HAVE a private blog.
I trusted you enough to constantly update you on what i've been doing lately.
I trusted you enough with information not everybody knows.
I trusted you enough with my personal life.


AND YOU FREAKING BLEW IT.

Not your fault, really. It's mostly mine.

So i was careless. I should've checked who was allowed to enter before posting such things in my blog. So thanks. I've learnt my lesson. No one's allowed in my private blog anymore.

You know who you are if you understand what this post is all about. I can't believe jerks like you exists in my LIFE. Yes. I have a life. But do YOU?

With friends like you, who needs enemies? Oh. no sorry. Wrong question. WHAT FRIENDS?

Real friends accept you for who you really are. You? Pfft you're lucky that i even KNOW you.

I can be harsh. And the reason i post this, is not to make YOU feel bad.

I'm posting this to warn others about their private blogs.

If you have a private blog, limit the amount of people who can enter.
If you have a private blog, make sure you check who's allowed in from time to time.
If you have a private blog, allow those who don't gossip in ONLY.
If you have a private blog, be sure your friends can be TRUSTED.
If you have a private blog, the best thing is to only let your best friend view it.


Just because we were once friends, doesn't mean you have to pull me down like this.

And just because i still treat you as a friend (yes i wonder why), DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT MAD.


Over and out.

No comments: