Thursday, July 23, 2009

Trials?

You know. I hate reverse psychology.

Brain : Must...Blog...today.......
Body : SMS SMS SMS SMS.

Brain : Must...go....study..........
Body : BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG.

SO HERE I AM PEOPLE! :D


I'm so proud of myself. No?

*ahem so yes*

Should be studying Geo :D But meh. Crap that.


Madam M : Now... I want to see your revision timetables tomorrow! Make sure you do it!! You have to learn to organize your time.. 1 and a half hours for each subject will do.. (what?) I want all of you to study 4 and a half hours a day.. so three subjects in one day then... all the way until PMR! And you must sleep early! Go to sleep at 11pm... (you call that EARLY?! -can't say anything coz i sleep at 2 in the morning?- No WONDER YOU HAVE WRINKLES)

...

Me to Claire : You know I reach home at 4.30pm? That leaves me 6 and a half hours to 11pm... She wants us to study 4 and a half hours... So I have 2 hours to spare! :D Goody... SO... You know the length of my hair? (waist length) Yea.. I need 1 hour to bathe, and blow dry it... Well, AT LEAST I STILL HAVE 1 MORE HOUR RIGHT?! So maybe, if i take tea and dinner in 5 minutes, finish my homework in 30 minutes, reply all messages with 5 minutes, check mail in 10 minutes, pack my bag in 4 minutes. Brush my teeth and get ready for bed in 5 minutes... Great!! :D I might just get enough time to pee.


I just hope she wont blame me for "taking an extra minute off study time to BREATHE.".


No i'm SERIOUS.

I'm no freaking superwoman you know.

Madam A : From what i see it... 1 and a half hours is too long... Human's attention span is only about 40 minutes...
Claire : Yea.. And we should have a 10 minute break after one hour.. (Or something like that)

Me : I wonder who can sit for 4 hours without peeing. Oh right. We get breaks.


OH. BREAKS. O_O So 10 minutes after every subject...

Guess i don't have time to pee after all. I knew it was all too good to be true.

So yes people. WHO FREAKING STUDIES FOR 4 AND A HALF HOURS?!

Nerd : *raises hand* OH. ME! MEEEE!!!!!
Layin : It was a rhetorical question you goof.
Nerd : Aww man... *sobs and leaves*

me : Madam. I didn't finish my homework coz i was busy studying.
Madam : Did you pee?
me : No madam.
Madam : You're excused.

So is this it? I'm gonna get stones in my bladder JUST FOR A STUPID EXAM?

Well at least i had a nice talk with Gwen today :D

Pie RULES.

Oh.

Madam M : Make sure your homeroom sees your time table tomorrow.... Now. I don't want ANY OF YOU TO TOUCH THE COMPUTER during this time! Do you understand?

Therefore. To be a good girl, I went home... AND DID MY TIME TABLE!! :D USING A COMPUTER TOO!!!


Ah. That's Layin's life for you.


TATA NOW PEOPLE.


Over and out.

No comments: