Monday, March 23, 2009

Lay Yin's Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LAY YIN.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Wheee~ No. For those of you who think I'm perasan enough to sing to myself, yes I'm that perasan. But no, my birthday was 22 days ago. thanks for forgetting.


Dear Lay Yin,

So maybe you might not have gotten everything you want. But as they say, "try and try again.".
You were kind enough to give me that only chance to be your friend.
You trusted me in personal information.
You were super nice to me the whole time.
And you would be the most special person I've ever, ever talked to. That's a promise.


Hey, I'm sure YOU (yes, you) wont go around meeting someone with the exact same name as yourself, OKAY? =.=

I don't know what more to say, as I've only just met you.
But I do hope maybe one day, MAYBE. We'll be friends. =)
Then maybe I'll get a chance to really get to know you.
But from what I know, you're...

Caring. You care about how ppl feel even tho you don't know them.
Polite. You have never ever said anything mean before.
Determined. You're willing to try again.
Sweet. You gave someone you barely know compliments and made her smile.


Have a very happy birthday. =) And I'm sorry if my card is late. I kinda... well. Didn't have enough time to finish everything.

So yea.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAY YIN.

Keep on smiling k? =)



Over and out.

No comments: