Monday, March 23, 2009

Chinese Yoyo Club

YES PEOPLE. I can't believe it either!

WMS has its first CHINESE YOYO CLUB ACTIVITY TODAY. :D

President : Zhi Pei.
Vice Presi : Lay Yin
Treasurer : Hui Yi (meh, she wants to touch money. LOTS of them)

Oh and don't forget, AMANDA. :D She's an instructor.

Today we basically just grouped them. But we're gonna have to group them all over. =.= since Amanda doesn't like her group members. And we're getting new students. And some of them are better than well, some of our instructors. *cough*

And you know what's the most awesome part?


I got to talk to Duckie. :D


Okay. So lets put all personal stuff aside. Overall it was okay lah. =/

Taught them how to tie string, how to spin.

I even have to write letter to leave the monitors meeting early. *rolls eyes*

But it was worth it I guess.

Xin Yuan didn't have fun. Pfft. I had fun teaching him. :D

"I SAID STOP LEANING AGAINST THE BENCH!"

Hahahahaha. Inside joke :D

Maybe I had fun coz Chun Kit was there. No layin, it was Duckie and him. SHUT UP, BRAIN. =.=


Okay so basically. I was focusing more on Wee Teck and Xin Yuan. I DELIBERATELY LEFT NICHOLAS AND SAY LOONG ALONE. =.= I'm sorry guys. =(

Oh. And before school ended, we had fun "inventing" names for the tricks as their English translations? STUPID.

Ah well. =) I'm so sorry if you guys thought it was boring but hey, I HAD FUN. :D

THANK YOU ZHI PEI, HUI YI, AMANDA for making all these possible. :D

Over and out.

No comments: